Signed in as:
Signed in as:
To the seller’s knowledge at time of pickup or delivery kitten is healthy. Buyer will have kitten examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of the pickup or delivery time. If the buyer fails to complete this mandatory exam this contract will be rendered null and void. Prior to this exam the kitten will be quarantined. If the
To the seller’s knowledge at time of pickup or delivery kitten is healthy. Buyer will have kitten examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of the pickup or delivery time. If the buyer fails to complete this mandatory exam this contract will be rendered null and void. Prior to this exam the kitten will be quarantined. If the kitten comes into contact with any animal of any species prior to the exam it will render the contract null and void. The buyer must provide veterinarian written proof of any life-threatening health issues found during the initial exam within 24 hours. If proof of a life-threatening issue is received the kitten will be replaced by one of the same quality and value as soon as one becomes available. Once the kitten has left the seller all costs incurred by veterinarian care is the responsibility of the buyer. Seller is not responsible for any return shipping expenses. No cash refunds.
· Seller operates a FeLV/FIV negative cattery and guarantees this cat/kitten is in good health, free of feline leukemia and all other major diseases at the time of sale. The cat/kitten cannot be returned after the 72 hour health guarantee period has expired or it has been exposed to another cat which has not been currently tested for FeLV and FIV. Proof of FIV/FeLV testing will be required of other cats in the home before a return will be granted.
· Viral, bacterial colds, or parasites which are easily treated and are not covered in the health guarantee as they are natural things kittens can pick up. Umbilical Hernias also referred to as “outie” belly buttons are also not covered in the heath guarantee. Kittens are naturally at risk for viral and bacterial colds, and worms, which is often brought on by the stress of a new home, new food, new people, or just a change in environment. Buyer should be aware that during times of stress, such as moving to a new home, being shipped by plane, or meeting new people and animals, cats can exhibit a variety of symptoms, such as sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose, lack of appetite, constipation, or diarrhea. This is completely normal and usually of short duration.
· Buyer understands that Feline Infectious Peritonitis (FIP) is a viral disease of cats caused by certain strains of a virus called the feline coronavirus. The coronavirus is as common in cats as the common cold is in humans and normally not dangerous at all. Cats infected with coronavirus generally do not show any symptoms and it resolves itself just like the common cold. However, in a small percentage of cats infected with the coronavirus, either by mutation or an anomaly of the immune response, the infection progresses into clinical FIP. Once a cat develops clinical FIP the disease is progressive and almost always fatal. There is no definitive tool for detecting FIP in live cats at this time and there is no cure.
Just because a cat tests positive for coronavirus it does not mean that it has or ever will develop FIP. Because the coronavirus is so prevalent in domestic cats it Is impossible to guarantee against it or FIP. HOWEVER, as a courtesy the breeder will cover your new kitten for two months from the date of delivery, against death due to FIP if the diagnosis is confirmed by a licensed vet by necropsy. In this unfortunate event the breeder agrees to replace the kitten with one of equal value as soon as one becomes available.
· FIV/FeLV, FIP, Ringworm Vaccinations and declawing of paws will void any health guarantee. Recent research has shown that the feline leukemia vaccine is ineffective and may cause a cat who receives it to contract the disease.
· If within 1 year this cat is found to have a fatal hereditary defect, seller will replace cat with another cat/kitten when seller receives proof of defect in the form of a complete autopsy report. Buyer is responsible for any medical expenses incurred including necropsy and shipping costs of replacement. Fatal genetic defects include and are limited to genetic conditions of the heart, liver, and/or kidney. This guarantee does not apply towards any outside causes of death such as mistreatment, failure to administer vet care, loss of kitten, etc.
· Seller cannot guarantee against HCM or the flexibility of the tail, fold of the ears or cartilage problems that are associated with this genetic gene. Degree of fold may change due to age, stress and temperature. Issues associated with facial structure such as small nasal passages or dental over crowding are also not covered.
· Cats/kittens purchased will be spayed or neutered and microchipped prior to leaving.
· Purchaser agrees to care for this cat/kitten by providing adequate human attention and indoor facilities, to maintain proper nutrition and, if deemed necessary, prompt medical attention. Purchaser agrees that this cat/kitten will never be given or sold to any research laboratory, humane society, or similar facilities.
· If cat/kitten cannot be kept or does not work out for any reason I will help place. If the kitten is found to be neglected or mistreated at any point in time we reserve right to repossess the kitten without refund or replacement. If the buyer can no longer keep the kitten they will contact the seller prior to rehoming. The seller will always be willing to take the kitten back into their care without refund if the buyer decides to surrender the kitten by choice.
· Your kitten is provided with 30 days of trial insurance that if not activated within 24 hours of picking up the kitten, the contract will be null and void. It is up to the buyer’s discretion as to whether insurance is retained past the 30 days.
· A non refundable reservation fee ____ of will hold this cat/kitten until 3 weeks prior to final vetting/ surgery. Please fill in the above information, sign the form, balance to be paid in full 4 weeks before pick up or shipping date. Zelle bank transfer accepted for deposit. Any fee incurred via credit card payment are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Final payment towards remaining balance of the kitten due around kitten’s 10 week old birthday.
· Kitten must be picked up in a 10 day time frame from the last scheduled vet appointment or additional vet costs will apply.
· Wunderfolds reserves the right to refuse an adoption to any person, for any reason, without explanation. We have the right to refuse the adoption at any given time during the adoption process. Any and all deposits or adoption fees will be returned in full if we refuse the adoption.
· The parties agree that the terms of this contract are confidential between the parties and their legal counsel. Consequently, the posting of public views, critiques, and comments disparaging of either party is prohibited and the parties agree that a mutual attempt to resolve any differences, and resort to the courts as the final arbiter of disputes, are the exclusive remedies under this contract.
· Any litigation arising from disagreements between seller and buyer must be filled in the county and state of the seller.
I acknowledge that this is a legal & binding contract and have reviewed and agree to the terms listed above. Any breach of the contract can result in a $1000 fine to the buyer. Failure to follow the above contract completely will result in “A Breach of Contract” and shall make this contract null and void. This contract applies only to the original purchaser and is NOT transferable. When a deposit is received by Wunderfolds, the Purchaser automatically agrees to the terms of this contract, even if both the Breeder and the Purchaser have not yet signed the contract